Ready to change the world?
Here at HazAdapt, we aim to revolutionize emergency communication and preparedness from the bottom up. We provide personalized, intelligent, and secure opportunities for community members to train for hazards, report emergencies, and receive and communicate information in real-time with local emergency management agencies and their communities.
We are looking for a digital marketing manager or marketing generalist that can do it all; manage email marketing campaigns, plans content, crafts product announcements, and maintains relevant social media accounts. It’s a startup so your ability to be cross-functional is critical. You’ll work closely with sales, content creators, and developers to create and measure the success of the marketing programs.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing (plus if within the industry)
- Able to develop budgets and provide reports of statistical analysis of marketing efforts.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying trends of target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Strong initiative for research in our niche market
- Starting a team and coaching with other teammates
- Comfortable implementing and managing processes
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Interested in tech and tech startups
- Interest or awareness, of hazards or emergency response
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop-off points and optimizes user funnels.
Flexible Position Options
Full-time and part-time positions are available on a remote-only basis. Equity-based compensation is available for eligible candidates.
- Priority status for future full-time employment opportunities
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Cover letter
In your cover letter, tell us why you want to be a part of HazAdapt, and feel free to share anything that you feel makes you a special fit for our mission.